The quickest, tasiest, most versatile dressing in the game! This green sauce can be used on all of your favourite dishes for a healthy punch of flavour and creamy texture.
Made with an abundance of fresh herbs, avocado, garlic and yogurt, this dressing is the perfect dipper, topper and drizzler to accompany your meals. Amazing with crispy potatoes, on top of buddha bowls, as a sauce with your favourite pasta or to dip your pizza in – the possibilities are endless, my friends.
All you need are a blender and five minutes. Let’s go!
5-Minute Good-on-Everything Green Dressing
Serving size: Makes about 1/2 cup of dressing
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 of an avocado
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt (or Greek yogurt)
- 1 tbsp lime juice (about 1/2 of a lime)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 cup (tightly packed) herbs of choice (I use basil, parsley and dill)
- pinch of salt
- a few grinds of fresh black pepper
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
Drizzle over salads, pizza, pasta, crispy potatoes or on buddha bowls.
Double the recipe if serving a large crowd.