I’m obsessed! Trends are trends for a reason, people. If you haven’t heard about these baked oats from your social media platforms, you are in for a treat!
This is a quick, simple and pretty healthy little breakfast idea. It’s basically a better-for-you version of a mug cake. It’s so delicious.
All of the required ingredients get added to your blender and then poured into oven-safe ramekins (how cute are these ones?!) and baked off. You don’t even need a bowl. I used my single-serve cup blender…didn’t even have to dirty my big blender. Goals.
Here is what you will need:
- Rolled oats
- Chia seeds
- Baking Powder
- Almond butter
- Maple Syrup
- Oat milk
- Dark Chocolate
It looks like a lot, but you probably have every single one of these items in your house already. Feel free to swap out ingredients as you please – almond butter for peanut butter, maple syrup for agave, oat milk for your favourite plant-based milk…we are flexible here!
I hope you enjoy these baked oats as much as I did. They are changing the breakfast game!
This post contains affiliate links and I may earn a small commission when purchases are made after clicking the links, at no cost to you. Thank you!
Chocolate Raspberry Baked Oats
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 tsp maca powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place oats and chia seeds in a single-serve blender and blend to make a flour. Add the rest of the ingredients, other than the raspberries and chocolate, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into one large, or two small ramekins and top with the fresh raspberries and chocolate.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the top begins to brown and form cracks. Carefully remove from oven and cool for a few minutes before enjoying!